Fonts

PowerCADD & WildTools
billwied

Fonts

Post by billwied » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 pm

How do I add fonts in PowerCADD? My computer crashed last summer and I had to install PowerCADD on a laptop that I had to dumb down to High Sierra 10.13.6 I had been using Century Gothic on my drawings for many years, but it is not there anymore. When I open old drawings the Century Gothic font is still there, and I can edit it, but not type new words in it. How can I reinstall Century Gothic fonts into PowerCADD?

bellarchitect

Re: Fonts

Post by bellarchitect » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:08 pm

I am not the expert here, but, I would think if the specific font you want in PC9 is in your Font book on your Mac, you should be able to see it in PC9 under Text/Text Styles/Add Styles then go to the drop down section in Add Styles and Centurl Gothic should be there. If you can't see it, maybe High Serria does not support that font or it's just not in your Font Book. If the font does not appear in the Font Book, then go out to the internet and download Century Gothic and import into Font Book. You should then be able to see the font in PC9 as I mentioned above. Font Book is located in your Applications menu on the HD. If this where a test question, this is the answer I'd provide. There may be a simpler way to do this, but, this is how I've added fonts in the past. :D