Plumbing Fixture Tool

Tell us what you want
nametabb

Plumbing Fixture Tool

Post by nametabb » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 pm

My request is that there would be a Plumbing Fixture Tool; not unlike the electrical tools. A tool or series of tools to enter a toilet, lavatory, sink, bathtub & shower. I have the library and have even added to it but the extra steps take more time than should be needed. Thank you for PC have enjoyed using it since the first PD and can't find anything that comes close.

Alfred Scott

Plumbing Fixture Tool

Post by Alfred Scott » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Bill,

That gets a big hmmmm from me.

Generally with a drawing tool it makes sense to have a tool that reacts and responds to the way you click and drag with the mouse, but of course with the electrical tools there are a number of tools that place an object with a single click.

Maybe start by sending me your library.

Alfred

mlsherrod

Re: Plumbing Fixture Tool

Post by mlsherrod » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:03 pm

I like library files, though have started to use just a page with all my library files in them to find easily. It would be really cool if an object like a chair (sink, toilet, whatever) could be drawn, then grouped, then grouped one more time to turn the object into a special object. So if I duplicated this object, it would affect all the other duplicate objects. (Like Sketchup components, or Autocadd Blocks). Bonus points if you could double click into a group and work on the lines in a group with out affecting the surrounding drawing.