New PowerCADD screenshot!

morrieg

Re: New PowerCADD screenshot!

Post by morrieg » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:50 pm

Thank you, David and Todd, for those updates. They give me a warm feeling that things are moving along.

I think the only thing people are asking for in this forum is a brief, occasional update that things are moving along, vs. complete silence, especially since the previously mentioned milestone of January was missed. We understand that software development of this magnitude is a difficult thing to predict. You don't need to tell us any details, just tell us you are making progress. David's message will keep me happy for a few more weeks.

dennisroy

Post by dennisroy » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:46 pm

Thanks for the update David and Todd. Regular updates such as these are MOST appreciated!

johncruet48

Post by johncruet48 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:05 pm

todd@engsw.com wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:35 am
Rik Negus wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:28 pm
Todd are you still involved?
Yes, I am still involved.

Due to the terse way people tend to communicate online, sometimes forgetting that there are actual human beings on the development side, I find spending much time in the forum robs engineering productivity.
Thanks to you and David for your hard work. That having been said, as an architect, I somehow get it- after all, once I get knee deep in developing designs and construction documentation for my projects, I have no time at all for social media or forums myself.

Alfred Scott

Post by Alfred Scott » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:45 pm

I'm on board as well with PC10 running on a MacBook Pro and a Studio display.

Alfred

patrickm

Post by patrickm » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:52 pm

Thank you for the update. Great to hear.

mdhawkins

Post by mdhawkins » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:18 am

morrieg wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:50 pm
Thank you, David and Todd, for those updates. They give me a warm feeling that things are moving along.

I think the only thing people are asking for in this forum is a brief, occasional update that things are moving along, vs. complete silence, especially since the previously mentioned milestone of January was missed. We understand that software development of this magnitude is a difficult thing to predict. You don't need to tell us any details, just tell us you are making progress. David's message will keep me happy for a few more weeks.
Well said and completely agree. A brief occasional update is all everyone expects. Ignoring a committed user base who support PowerCAD and use it as part of their creative livelihood is not good business. Now we can wait patiently since we have some knowledge of the progress. :)

bellarchitect

Post by bellarchitect » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:20 am

Wonderful news....thank you!

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:14 am

Todd is this “a” forum or “your” forum? I think it’s not impossible to spend half an hour every month. Anywag, good work to you.

Mike Rutter

Post by Mike Rutter » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Very exciting. The time has come and I'm ordering a new macbook!

Rik Negus

Post by Rik Negus » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:41 pm

Thank you David and Todd for the update as a long time user I have never given up on PowerCadd.
Todd all I have ever asked for is a brief note saying it is in the works, yes I know it is a lot of work but communication is also important.
Thank you for all your efforts.